Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Dish Abandons Sprint in Favor of Clearwire

DISH_Logo_4C_Red

DISH has not submitted a new offer to buy Sprint Nextel, as per the deadline of tonight, so that means that SoftBank is the default suitor at this point.

DISH's decision has paved the road for SoftBank to take over the provider. Sprint shareholders will give final approval over the $21.6 billion offer next Tuesday.

DISH's full statement in regards to the withdrawal:
While DISH continues to see strategic value in a merger with Sprint, the decisions made by Sprint to prematurely terminate our due diligence process and accept extreme deal protections in its revised agreement with SoftBank, among other things, have made it impracticable for DISH to submit a revised offer by the June 18th deadline imposed by Sprint. We will consider our options with respect to Sprint, and focus our efforts and resources on completing the Clearwire tender offer."

 

3 comments:

  1. Website traffic doesn't come easy these days. It’s hard and it usually takes a long time. In many cases, too much time… So much that you might be ready to call it quits. One of my readers shared a web traffic service with me on my site and I thought I would share it with you. I was skeptical at first but I tried their free trial period and it turns out they are able to get hundreds of visitors to anyones website every day. My advertising revenue has increased tenfold. Check them out here: http://gmbal.com/1511e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey admin check this site out http://turl.ca/nnako

    ReplyDelete
  3. Website traffic doesn't come easy these days. It’s hard and it usually takes a long time. In many cases, too much time… So much that you might be ready to call it quits. One of my readers shared a website traffic service with me on my site and I want to share it with you. I was skeptical at first but I tried the free trial period and it turns out they are able to get hundreds of visitors to anyones website every day. My sales revenue has increased tenfold. Check them out here: http://2hams.com/ntsm2

    ReplyDelete