Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Verizon Releases Three New Motorola DROID Phones

At a press event today, Verizon Wireless announced it will be updating its DROID line with three new phones, DROID Maxx, DROID Ultra, and DROID Mini. All of these phones are brought to you by Motorola (a unit at Google).

The Ultra sports a five inch screen and is only 7.18mm thick.

[caption id="attachment_757" align="aligncenter" width="300"]The DROID Ultra The DROID Ultra[/caption]

The Maxx has an enormous 3,500mAH battery which Verizon brags will be able to run for two days solid with only one charge.

[caption id="attachment_759" align="aligncenter" width="300"]The DROID Maxx The DROID Maxx[/caption]

The Mini has a 4.3 inch display and offers wireless charging. All of the phones are wrapped with Kevlar and will be hitting the market next month.

[caption id="attachment_756" align="aligncenter" width="300"]The DROID Mini The DROID Mini[/caption]

The Maxx and Ultra will be available for purchase on August 20, with the Maxx going for $299.99 and the Ultra at $199.99, both on a two-year contract. The Mini will cost $99.99 on a two-year contract, and will be available starting August 29.

 

2 comments:

  1. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to send you an e-mail. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.
    :) #$# :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Website visitors do not come easy these days. It’s hard and it usually takes a long time. In many cases, too much time… So much that you might be ready to call it quits. Someone shared a web traffic service with me on my website and I want to share it with you. I was skeptical at first but I tried the free trial period and it turns out they are able to get hundreds of visitors to my website every day. My sales revenue has increased tenfold. Check it out here: http://gmbal.com/1811l

    ReplyDelete